Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Your smile

My day started with ur thought n wanted to sleep feeling that I made u laugh..

I wanted to do it every day n feel the same every night...

I may be not good to tell u may not bad to hide...

With the every simple logic of my life I want u to smile....

Let me try making it simple I want to spend my life..

My life to tell u how much I want u to be happy..

It might take a day a month a year or my entire life....

It don't matter who am I what I do god makes me love u....

It always was so simple, simple as it seems to me...

I was there for u just to feel u could be one day there for me...

Make me a wish I will be ur star I will fall, I may cry...

U don't worry yet I will smile I will wish too, ur wish is mine...

Its just not words or a poem it is my world to see u smile...

No comments:

Post a Comment