Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I LOVE YOU MY LOVE


My journey of new life started with a smile
When I realise you are the one in my soul and mind

I never saw back what I was but thought you are mine
Just to be sure you also love me I started searching in you

My craving was such I can’t let you love with time passing by
I loved you with all my faith in almighty with his blessings

I thought it was enough I could give but being innocent I fail
Tattoo hunger painful nights was a part of this journey my new life

With time every pulse made me feel I less deserve than you to me
Life without love I die what to say hope you realise it my new life

I never dare love anyone out of fear to lose her with lack of love
But you made me helpless to love you a lot jaan i hope you know

It times now you stand by me to say it yes I FEEL YOUR INNOCENT LOVE
Love me with what I gave you and not with what others have of me to say

My love is innocent like a baby craving for the love god made for him
If my love fails for your feelings I would give up the feeling that I CAN LOVE

Come never let me go with empty eyes and a deep but last breath waited for you
No one to be mine just you what once my heart said and is still waiting to gain......

No comments:

Post a Comment